10 benefits of Supplement Stacks:
- Hemp protein powder Is high in fibre, which means it is great for digestion and gut health.
- Hemp contains healthy good fats omega 3,6&9.
- Hemp contains all essential amino acids which your body cannot produce on its own.
- Hemp is a natural anti-inflammatory and can reduce the symptoms of Arthritis due to its fatty acid content along with other vital minerals and vitamins.
- Hemp protein powder contains high levels of the amino acid arginine, which is used to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes the blood vessels to expand, which in turn leads to lowered levels of blood pressure!
- Hemp seed contains the globular proteins – edestin and albumin, these proteins are essential to supporting a healthy immune system.
- Hemp contains vitamins E&D which means it’s great for skin and hair health.
- Hemp contains branched chain amino acids which help build lean muscle and repair damaged muscle tissues.
- Hemp is allergen free, a great alternative to people allergic to nuts or soy.
- Hemp is naturally high in magnesium, which is responsible for over 300 enzymatic functions within our body.
Looking for that extra edge in your training? Or perhaps more energy to get you through the day, look no further, introducing our Thermo Energy Stack! Including a natural pre-workout of your choice, our pre-workouts are a Hemp packed energising thermogenic formula made entirely from superfoods. Containing a blend of plant-based ingredients designed to provide you with the energy you need to power you through your workout or your day without the crash you get from synthetic, chemical-filled pre-workout formulas.
Our Hemp seeds which we use to formulate our powdered blends are grown and manufactured right here in Australia, we search Australia for only the highest quality Hemp and take pride in supporting the local farming and agriculture industry. Our Hemp protein powder is then specially formulated with our natural flavours to product a smooth, delicious taste, with no added thickening agents, fillers or artificial colours and flavours. Royal Hemp is proudly Australian made and owned.
Hеmр protein powder aids in muѕсlе grоwth and rераіr, роѕt wоrk оut ѕоrеnеѕѕ, hеаlth and general wеll bеіng. Hеmр protein роwdеr also оffеrѕ higher quantities of magnesium, іrоn, роtаѕѕіum, zіnс, and cаlсіum, plus many more key vitamins and minerals, including hard to get B12 for vegans. Royal Hemp рrоtеіn роwdеr іѕ the most superior choice of top ԛuаlіtу, plant-based рrоtеіn, соntаіnіng nо dаіrу, GMO and pesticide free, plus vegan and vegetarian-friendly.
Join Our Newsletter
Join us now to keep up to date on all things Royal Hemp and receive our FREE eBook on the wonderful benefits Hemp protein powder provides, plus for a limited time only, get your Royal Hemp shaker cup for only $5!
Our 1st Year was a Blast thanks to YOU!
FaQs. General Information
What is Hemp Protein Powder?
Hemp protein powder is a plant-based Protein powder with a nutty organic taste. Hemp protein powder is extracted from the Hemp seed and shell and is the by-product of the Hemp oil production process.
Will Hemp Protein Powder get me high or cause me to fail a drug test?
NO! Hemp protein powder contains little to no THC which is the intoxicating agent of marijuana, so don’t worry, Hemp protein powder will certainly not ‘get you high’ or cause you to fail a drug test.
What is the difference between our Naturally sweetened (Stevia) and Standard Hemp Protein Powder Range?
The only difference is our naturally sweetened range is sweetened with stevia and our standard range is sweetened with sucralose, which is a sugar-free alternative producing a more defined flavour. All our flavours and both our sweeteners are sugar-free, aspartame free, non-GMO, non-dairy, vegan and vegetarian-friendly.
How do I consume my Hemp Protein Powder?
Mix 1 scoop with 400 ml of water or liquid of your choice and shake hard. For added flavour, mix with Almond milk or blend with your favourite fruits or flavours. You can also add your Royal Hemp protein powder to your favourite breakfast cereals, oats, cake mixes and porridge.
Is Royal Hemp safe to take whilst breastfeeding or during pregnancy?
Royal Hemp should be an acceptable form of protein whilst breastfeeding and during pregnancy. As every pregnancy is different, we do recommend that prior to taking our protein, a pregnant and breastfeeding woman should consult a healthcare professional to ensure our products are suitable for you.
What do you do with our personal information?