Benefit statement: The phytocannabinoids and terpenes naturally occurring in our CO2 hemp extract magnify the healing properties of the age-old Angelica oil, to treat chronic, and very stressed and irritated skin and such as eczema, psoriasis and other similar conditions. Through circulation boosting properties, it ties its benefits to the cell regeneration qualities of Tamanu Oil and Geranium to maintain an effective oil balance for the skin, regenerate new cells, promote healing and deliver all via the rich and deeply nourishing olive and avocado oils, packed with goodness to feed the undernourished skin.
Other major benefits include the uplifting scents of Angelica and Geranium together, and the aftercare of your skin following tattoos or topical surgery (though be sure to consult with your tattooist and medical professional).
Tamanu was a key choice in our formula due to the fact that most natural oils will blend only through the top layer of skin, but Tamanu will blend through all 3 layers (epidermis, dermis, and hypodermis).
Synopsis of the ingredient effects:
- Cocoa Butter – ultra-hydrating and easily absorable
- Olive – stable oil with natural preservatives for very sore skin
- Avocado – deeply penetrating with Vitamin A, Vitamin D, potassium and Vitamin E. Regenerates the skin and softens the tissue.
- Tamanu – anti-inflammatory, rich, thick and easily absorbable oil from tropical climates like Vanuatu and Hawaii! Promotes the formation of new tissue. No greasy residue.
- Angelica – used for centuries to assist circulation, and treat chronic skin, remove the accumulation of toxins, help arthritis, gout, rheumatism, nervous tension and stress-related disorders.
- Geranium – cicatrisant and cytophlactic properties with uplifting feel on the mind and skin
- Cocoa Butter
- CO2 Hemp Extract
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil (cold pressed)
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum)
- Angelica Oil (Angelica archangelica)
- Geranium Oil (Pelargonium)
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Tocopherol (Vit E)
Precautions: Angelica oil extracted from the root can cause photo-toxicity, so please be sure not to expose your skin to the sun following application. It may also over-stimulate the nervous system however due to its topical use, it is predominantly designed to combat skin conditions. Safety during pregnancy has not been determined and it should not be used by diabetics.
Directions: Topical use only. Best applied generously working well into desired areas until fully absorbed. Repeat as needed.
- ½ – 2 tsp or more generously applied to affected areas where eczema and psoriasis are present.
- Rub over the dehydrated, sore or inflamed skin.
- Beneficial to use once showered and skin is clean, dry and pores are open.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.