Organic Hemp Seed Oil 250ml
Our organic Hemp seed Oil 250ml is cold pressed from the seeds of the cannabis sativa plant and contains the perfect ratio of omega fatty acids as recommended by the World Health Organization — omega 6 and omega 3 in a ratio of 3:1. Just 15mls contains 94% of your daily requirement of omegas 3, 6 and 9 and boasts an EFA content of 80%. These fatty acids are fundamental to maintaining good health and effective functioning of the immune system and brain.
As our brain requires a constant supply of essential fatty acids (EFA) that the body cannot produce, hemp seed oil is just the fuel that our brain needs to stay healthy and function effectively.
Our Hemp foods are grown and processed in certified organic facilities in Canada. Canada has the ideal climate with just the correct seasonal temperature, cold, heat, wet and dry climates to produce optimal crops. Our growers do not use any potentially harmful pesticides, in-crop herbicides, or GMOs, which guarantees our great tasting Hemp foods. Our partners are an Australian based company, who conducted extensive tests and tastings in many countries to ascertain the best possible species and growing conditions and settled on Canada, with whom they formed a partnership to grow with.
Hemp Seed Oil Facts:
-Rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3 & 6
-Gluten and lactose-free
-Rich in vitamin E and D
-GMO & additive free
-Helps boost the immune system
-Promotes skin and hair health
-Reduces high blood pressure
-Promotes heart health
10 Benefits of Hemp:
1. Hemp protein powder Is high in fibre, which means it is great for digestion and gut health.
2. Hemp contains healthy good fats omega 3,6&9.
3. Hemp contains all essential amino acids which your body cannot produce on its own.
4. Hemp is allergen free, a great alternative to people allergic to nuts or soy.
5. Hemp is naturally high in magnesium, which is responsible for over 300 enzymatic functions within our body.
6. Hemp seed contains the globular proteins – edestin and albumin, these proteins are essential to supporting a healthy immune system.
7. Hemp contains vitamins E&D which means its great for skin and hair health.
8. Hemp is a natural anti-inflammatory and can reduce the symptoms of Arthritis due to its fatty acid content along with other vital minerals and vitamins.
9. Hemp contains branched chain amino acids which help build lean muscle and repair damaged muscle tissues.
10. Hemp protein powder contains high levels of the amino acid arginine, which is used to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes the blood vessels to expand, which in turn leads to lowered levels of blood pressure!
Directions of use:
Hemp seed oil has a bold, nutty flavour. Try it in your favourite salads, dips or dressings, or add to shakes and smoothies for an added health boost. Hemp seed oil can also be used for skincare treatments or applied directly to the skin for a moisturizing effect. Our Hemp seed oil is 100% natural and certified organic. Frying with Hemp oil is not recommended.
Serving size: 15 ml (1 tablespoon)
100% Hemp seed oil, cold-pressed from the seeds of the industrial Cannabis sativa plant.