- Formulated with Coconut Cream for a hard setting, long lasting soap bar with a fluffy lather. The added benefits of organic extra virgin coconut oil this soap offer the antibacterial properties of lauric acid, as well as the anti-inflammatory and anti-clogging benefits of Hemp seed oil.
- Hemp seed oil, Shea & Cocoa Butters, Coconut, Olive & Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
- Vegan and allergy friendly formulated with all natural vegetable, mineral, and botanical ingredients. Safe for those avoiding dairy products.
- This soap gives you confidence in using a safe all natural, renewable, and biodegradable body care product.
- Scented with essential oils.
- Cured and Handmade in Queensland.
Size: All bars are a minimum of 110g
Packaging: Kraft foil lined pouch, with paper not laminated label.
Ingredients: Saponified oils (coconut*, olive, shea butter*, cocoa butter*, macadamia, hemp, castor), Coconut Cream*, Essential oils ( Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Peppermint, Lime, Lemon Myrtle), Illite (French Green Argiletz Clay).
Bar Size: All bars are 11og minimum.
Shipping Carton: Recycled die-cut cardboard box, acid free biodegradable tissue paper, biodegradable void fill packing peanuts.
Adding hemp seed oil to your skincare routine is a great natural alternative. High in Omega 6 GLA (gamma linolenic acid) a powerful anti-inflammatory that could assist many skin conditions. Eczema and Psoriasis, as well as minor skin irritations and burns.
Hemp seed oil has a rating of Zero on the comedogenic scale, meaning it will not clog the pores. This makes hemp oil great for nourishing and moisturising the skin. Although coconut oils and other oils that we use are high on this scale the balance of oils and cleansing properties in the handmade soap will not leave your skin oily or dry.. Just clean and supple with moisture.
Acne is often caused by overproduction of the skins natural oil sebum. Excessive sebum can break down cellular walls in the pores, causing bacteria to grow. It is often thought that using oil based skin care is responsible for clogging the pores and making matters worse. A thin drying oil like hemp seed oil, is used by the skin to regulate and restore natural sebum production, and the essential fatty acids help to repair and rejuvenate cells for natural soft supple skin.