Benefit statement: Whole plant CO2 extracted hemp phytocannabinoids stimulated in combination with essential oil synergies from lavender and petitgrain create a deeply calming and skin rejuvenating balm delivered through the apricot kernel and coconut, treating also stress and insomnia.
As widely known, lavender is the natural “first aid kit in a bottle” with an abundant array of medicinal properties especially sedative, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, an antidepressant. Petitgrain is uncommon, distilled from the leaves of the orange tree, and amplifies the lavender smell and effect, bringing complete relaxation and healing to sensitive, tired and wound affected areas. This delivered with a perfect blend of cocoa butter, fractionated coconut oil, and the apricot kernel will leave your skin glowing. It’s even been amazing for aftercare repair from scarring. Therapy for body, mind and sleep!
Petitgrain’s interesting quality: One major chemical constituent, Linalool, inhibits GABA transaminase – the enzyme which breaks down GABA. Gamma-aminobutyric acid is a neurotransmitter that helps send messages between the brain and the nervous system. With this increased level of linalool, no wonder it promotes such calming and happy feelings.
- Cocoa Butter
- CO2 Hemp Extract
- Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) derived from Coconut Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Petitgrain Oil (Citrus aurantium)
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Tocopherol (Vit E)
Directions: Topical use only. Best applied using 1/2 tsp size and work well into desired areas until absorbed. Repeat as needed.
- Best applied ½ – 1 tsp all over your feet (give yourself a foot massage), before putting socks on before bed! You’ll sleep like a baby. And your feet will thank you for it. Dryness, cuticles and all.
- Vital for sore and tired feet, especially women working or walking in lovely heels for extended periods.
- ½ – 1 tsp massaged generously on areas of tiredness, scratches, small cuts and wounds.
- Dabbing small amounts across temples and forehead for headaches, sleeplessness and nervous tension.
- Overall skin moisturiser combined with additional neat rosehip oil as a carrier for massage.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.