Benefit statement: Whole plant CO2 hemp extracted phytocannabinoids synergising to significantly relieve inflammation with German chamomile through the effective delivery mechanism of apricot kernel.
This sweet smelling, handmade, creamy, ultra-hydrating and absorbable hemp salve contains an effective formula that is designed to relieve chronic pain, inflammation, dry skin, muscle aches and even eczema, with the added benefits of fighting skin degeneration and keeping the skin supple, soothed and toned actually making you look forward to reapplying it again.
Chamomile alone has been known to be the herb “capable of anything” taken from German as “alles zutraut”. It penetrates into the deep layers of your skin where the overall anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and pain reducing benefits are experienced.
Cocoa Butter and Chamomile smells so luscious! And the polyphenols in Cocoa Butter have also shown to have many anti-aging qualities.
Apricot Kernel cold pressed oil is only used to ensure their optimal chemical compounds aren’t jeopardised, providing the product with an amazing synergy to combat inflammatory conditions and improve the delivery of other essential oils and herbal agents.
- Cocoa Butter
- CO2 Hemp Extract
- Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) derived from Coconut Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed)
- German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Tocopherol (Vit E)
Directions: Topical use only. Best applied using 1/2 tsp size and work well into desired areas until absorbed. Repeat as needed.
- 1/2 – 1 tsp massaged generously across affected areas of pain, or as desired.
- Dabbing small amounts across temples and forehead for aches and stress.
- Overall skin moisturiser combined with additional neat rosehip oil as a carrier for massage
- Pets: Similar dose across various parts of your beloved pets’ sore muscles or light irritations
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.