Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Salted Caramel Protein Skillet Cookie
This is a cookie you can dig into – eat it straight out of the skillet, piping hot while the chocolate is gooey, with a generous scoop or two of ice cream. It’s packed with salted caramel hemp seed protein and made entirely with wholefood ingredients – so totally suitable for breakfast!
Recipe credit Olivia Moore
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cups cornflour
- 1/2 cup protein powder Buy Now
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 100ml oat milk
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate, plus more to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a medium skillet.
- In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients (except for chocolate) to combine. Whisk together wet ingredients in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mix, and mix only to combine. Fold through chocolate.
- Spread mixture into prepared skillet. Sprinkle over extra chocolate.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until risen and lightly browned on top. Enjoy warm, with ice cream and a sprinkle of hemp seeds.