Hemp Choc Matcha Mint Smoothie With Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
A real breakfast treat – this green smoothie is layered with a dark chocolate peanut butter sauce and yoghurt for a luxurious yet nutrient-dense meal. The chocolate, matcha, and mint combination is a winner!
Recipe By Olivia Moore
CHOC MATCHA MINT SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 apple
- 3 tbsp Royal Hemp Protein Powder Buy Now
- 2 tsp Royal Hemp Super Greens – Choc Matcha Mint Buy Now
- 1 tsp peanut butter
DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Handful coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup yoghurt of choice
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Mint leaves
- To make the smoothie, blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- To make the chocolate peanut butter sauce, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- To assemble, sprinkle a layer of coconut flakes in the bottom of a serving glass or jar. Drizzle a little chocolate sauce around the rim and inside of the jar for decoration if desired. Layer yoghurt over coconut flakes, then pour over the smoothie. Top with extra coconut flakes, cacao nibs, mint, and extra chocolate sauce and a sprinkle of Super Greens – Choc Matcha Mint. Enjoy!
Check out our Products
or 4 payments of $12.75 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $19.99 with Afterpay