CHOCOLATE HEMP CAKE
The Chocolate Hemp Cake recipe has been kindly shared with us by our talented customer Jahne Hope-Williams.
It is delicious although is easy and quick to make.
You will need:
- 1 packet of 75 cent Coles chocolate cake mix – this is just the base, the start, you can use any cake mix;
- 2 eggs (for vegan alternative – use egg replacer accordingly);
- 1/3 cup hemp oil;
- 1 level tablespoon Hemp Protein Powder;
- 12 dried pitted dates diced;
- 1 tablespoon (or more) of crushed black pumpkin seeds;
- 1 tablespoon of honey (replace with maple syrup for vegan alternative);
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder;
- Hemp or nut milk – pour a tablespoon at a time into the mixture until its consistency resembles whipped cream;
- A couple of handfuls of Hemp seeds;
- 1 tsp of butter or its plant based alternative.
- Grease the ring pan with butter and coat with hemp seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Scoop the mixture into a ring pan.
- Cook in a microwave for 6 minutes.
- Cool slightly, invert onto a plate and cool before cutting.
Check out our Products
$25.00 – $37.00 inc. GST — or subscribe and save 10%
$79.95 inc. GST — or subscribe and save 10%
or 4 payments of $19.99 with Afterpay
$25.00 – $74.95 inc. GST — or subscribe and save 10%