Choc-Hazelnut Proats (protein oats) made with Royal Hemp choc-hazelnut protein and drizzled with some Pb sauce. Garnished with cacao nibs and peanut powder. Pro Tip – To make your proats look more aesthetic, keep the zucchini at the bottom of the bowl and then mix everything into a saucepan later after taking the photos.
Recipe credit Sabrina Lu
- 1/3-1/2 cup of quick oats
- 2/3-1 cup of hot water/plant-based milk of choice
- 1 serving of Royal Hemp’s chocolate hazelnut protein Buy Now
- Sweetener of Choice e.g. coconut sugar, dates, stevia (optional)
- Toppings of choice
1) Pour the water/milk and oats into a saucepan and heat on a medium to high heat until the oats have soaked up all the liquid.
2) Turn off the heat
3) Optional (for variations) stir in:
– a mashed up banana into the oats
– some frozen fruit into the oat (my favorites are strawberries and mixed berries)
– a dash of cinnamon
– chia seeds
– shredded zucchini (trust me you can hardly taste this kick of nutrients!)
4) Stir in the sweetener of choice (I use a natural sweetener)
5) Transfer into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings (the options are endless!)
Serve and enjoy!
or 4 payments of $19.99 with Afterpay