Hemp Buddha Bowl
Buddha bowls make for a nourishing and satisfying dinner or an incredibly healthy and delicious packed lunch!
What exactly is a Buddha Bowl? A Buddha Bowl, which may also be referred to as a Glory Bowl or Dragon Bowl, is filled with healthy whole food ingredients that often include fresh veggies, greens, nuts or seeds, and rice or quinoa. Drizzle with a savoury sauce and you are set with a deliciously simple meal that’s certain to impress!
- 1 400g can four bean mix, rinsed thoroughly
- 1 bunch fresh flat parsley, chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp hemp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hemp seeds to top with Buy Now
- Chop parsley and vegetables accordingly.
- Combine parsley, vegetables and beans in a large bowl.
- Dress with hemp oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds to serve.