Hemp Bliss Balls
This isn’t just any old high protein treat, it’s a superfood extravaganza – high in essential fats and antioxidants.
The modern world has been polluted with so many unhealthy, addictive foods to allure and diminishes our health… so for those of us who have turned the tables and reclaimed our well-being with conscious cuisine – let’s show the world how delicious healthy food can be!
- 3-4 scoops of stevia-sweetened chocolate or choc hazelnut Royal Hemp protein powder (buy here)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1-2 tbsp organic rice syrup (sweetener)
- 1/3 280g jar Almond butter
- 400g almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- Soak dates for 1-2 hours.
- Blend dates in the food processor.
- Blitz almonds in the food processor.
- Mix blended dates and almonds with all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll Hemp bliss balls, refrigerate for a couple of hours and enjoy!
or 4 payments of $6.24 with Afterpay