Hemp Choc Hazelnut Tart
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk or cream
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure Vanilla extract
- *can add cacao nibs if you’d like choc chunks in filling
- Blend dates and cashews separately in a food processor
- Mix dates and cashews together in a bowl
- Slowly add the remaining ingredients except for almond milk
- Mix in the almond milk to moisten the mix
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper spread the mixture evenly along the base and sides at approximately 3cm hight
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 min. Set aside to cool.
- *you can also leave the base raw. If you choose to do this, refrigerate for 1 hour before adding filling*
Serve and enjoy!
- Blend cashews in a food processor
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the blended cashews in a food processor and blend until smooth mousse texture
- Pour filling mixture into chilled base, sprinkle some hemp seeds and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
- Serve and enjoy!
- *store in the fridge and consume within 3 days
Royal Hemp's latest Post's