Hemp Baba Ganoush
1. Char-grill the whole 2 eggplants.
2. Peel eggplants once cooled off and chop finely or blend using a food processor until desired texture. (Pour into a strainer and drain most juices if chopped).
4. In a bowl combine eggplant mixture with lemon juice, garlic, tahini, salt, hemp seeds, paprika and yogurt. Stir well.
5. Pour dip into serving a dish.
6. Drizzle some hemp seed oil, and sprinkle with little extra hemp seeds and paprika.
*serve with fresh or toasted Lebanese bread.
Can refrigerate before serving. Consume within 2 days