Smashed Avo and Hemp on a sweet Potato Toast
Light but nutritious breakfast is served.
- Thinly slice sweet potato,
- transfer slices onto a baking tray (lined with baking paper),
- brush with coconut oil, add salt and pepper and bake at 160 degrees until crispy.
- While your sweet potato is cooking, mash avocado with hemp oil, hemp seeds and lemon juice. Add some salt and pepper to your avo mixture.
- Once your sweet potato is cooked through, layer it on the plate followed by avocado mix, spinach leaves and chopped celery. Add poached egg as an option.
- Once all assembled, sprinkle some chilli flakes and hemp seeds over your dish. Serve and Enjoy!
$49.95 – $74.95 inc. GST — or subscribe and save 10%
$79.95 inc. GST — or subscribe and save 10%
or 4 payments of $19.99 with Afterpay
$24.95 inc. GST
or 4 payments of $6.24 with Afterpay
Royal Hemp's latest Post's