Vanilla Cinnamon Blueberry Coconut Loaf
Nothing like a Hemp Blueberry Loaf to brighten up your day. This healthy dessert also makes a perfect snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- 1cup GF flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup vanilla cinnamon protein (Click here to Buy)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (Click here to Buy)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 200grams blueberries
- 2 eggs or applesauce equally
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil (Click here to Buy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
*Feel free to add in any berries
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries and nuts/seeds, in a blender for two mins.
- Stir in blueberries and nuts/seeds once beaten.
- Pour in the loaf tin and bake for 45 mins at 180 degrees. Use a skewer to ensure the centre is cooked. Will be slightly moist inside still.
- *you can use any nuts, seeds or berries you like.
$49.95 – $74.95 – or subscribe and get 10% off
$79.95 – $129.95 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Royal Hemp's latest Post's