Savoury Mini Muffins
These Savoury Mini Muffins are packed full of protein, fibre and Vitamins and are great as a guilt-free snack or the perfect side to any dinner dish. There are 15g of protein per serving (2 muffins). They can be stored in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. I love to have something like this in the freezer at all times for times when I don’t feel like cooking.
- 2 cups of Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup raw roughly chopped veggies of choice ( I used mushroom, broccoli, carrot, peas, corn and chives)
- 4 scoops of Unflavoured Organic Royal Hemp Protein Powder (Click here to buy)
- 4 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded light tasty cheese
- ¼ cup Royal Hemp Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Click here to buy)
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I used skim for this)
- ¼ cup Light Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 160C degrees
- Combine all Dry ingredients in a bowl
- Whisk eggs, slowly add oil, Milk and yoghurt until combined then mix through veggies and cheese
- Make a dough in the dry bowl and slowly stir in wet ingredients until combined well.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin tins
- Cook until a skewer can come out of the muffin clean.