Protein Balls Recipe
Protein Balls Recipe. As much as we love them, sometimes using dates as a sweetener in raw treats can overpower another delicious ingredient. So, this time around, we’ve used dried apricot instead!
Pairing it with cashews gives the mix an amazing creaminess, with the apricots offering the perfect blend of sweet and tangy.
We’ve added an extra something special with our Vanilla Royal Hemp Protein Powder. Sweetened with Stevia, it’s an awesome option for those with both a sweet tooth and wellness on their mind. The texture is super smooth, making mixing it in with the dry ingredients a piece of cake. Literally!
Pro-tip: we recommend lightly toasting the cashews in the oven prior to adding them to the mix for that extra flavour hit.
- Blend hemp seed oil, coconut oil and maple syrup in a food processor, slowly adding in cashews and apricots.
- Place the blended mixture into a bowl and mix with protein powder, chia seeds, LSA and the seeds and sultanas mix.
- Scoop the mix into tablespoon sized balls, pressing tightly to keep it all together. Continue with this until all of the dough has been used.
- Place desiccated coconut onto a plate and roll each ball until fully coated.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
These protein balls are the perfect healthy snack – guilt-free and full of nutrients, they will satisfy cravings and won’t leave you with an overly full feeling like some other protein snacks.
Royal Hemp is the ultimate ingredient for plant-based protein snacks, with our Vanilla Stevia adding unbeatable flavour.
With both flavour and nutrition on our minds, we’ve made sure that Royal Hemp Protein. The powder is full of good fats that aid in skin nourishment and support brain function, calcium for bone strength and vitamin B12 to support muscle growth.
We know you’ll love this healthy snack and remember to take a snap and tag #RoyalHempProteinPowder if you give it a go, we can’t wait to see your work!